For general donation questions or information, please call Laura at 503.235.8786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your willingness to bring your donations to the Warehouse reduces operating costs and is very much appreciated.
Donation Drop-Off Sites
Schedule a Pick-Up
Donate Your Antiques/Collectibles to the Estate Store
Host a “Community Collects” Drive
Donation Resources List
Thank you for thinking of the Warehouse for your donation!
Please take a moment to review the information below about items we are able to accept.
Accepted Items List
Community Warehouse needs donations of clean, usable furniture and basic household items for individuals and families in need. We fulfill an average of 60 requests each week, providing over 6,000 people each year with essential goods that turn a house into a home.
Furniture — Mattresses & Box Springs (especially Twin and Double), Dressers, Kitchen Tables & Chairs, Sofas, Recliners, Coffee & End Tables, Small Desks and Lamps
Kitchenware — Dishes, Glasses, Pots & Pans, Silverware, Cooking Utensils, Baking Pans & Casserole Dishes, Toasters, Coffee Makers, Mixers, Blenders and Microwave Ovens
Basic Household Items — Sheets, Blankets, Towels, Sleeping Pillows, Alarm Clocks, Fans, Space Heaters, Mops, Brooms & Vacuum Cleaners, Irons, Telephones and Wastebaskets
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) — Seated Walkers, Canes, Crutches, Bedside Commodes, Bath Chairs, Grab Bars, Transport Chairs, Overbed Tables, Hospital Beds, Lift Recliners, Hoyer Lifts, Bariatric Wheelchairs, Motorized Scooters/Chairs
We Are Unable To Take
Sectionals or hide-a-beds, large desks, most headboards, baby items or baby furniture, wood bed frames, console televisions, large appliances, exercise equipment, clothing, or food. Please click here for a list of other non-profit agencies that may need these goods.
Notes About Donating Goods:
- We help individuals and families moving into small living spaces – no extra large or heavy items, please.
- Items should be clean and ready to use.
- Families need twin, double and queen beds and rarely have room for a king bed.
- Sofas and armchairs are our most frequently donated items. Therefore, we must screen carefully. Upholstery must be clean, with no rips or tears.
- We cannot accept console TVs (a TV in a furniture case).
- For donation pick-ups, please have items protected from the weather andeasily accessible so our drivers can load items quickly. We ask that there are no flights of stairs to get to items (elevators or a few outside steps are fine.)