Your willingness to bring your donations to the Warehouse reduces operating costs and is very much appreciated.
Thank you for thinking of the Warehouse for your donation!
Please review the information below about items we can and cannot accept.
Community Warehouse needs donations of clean, usable furniture and basic household items for individuals and families in need. We fulfill an average of 60 requests each week, providing over 6,000 people each year with essential goods that turn a house into a home.
Furniture — Mattresses & Box Springs (especially Twin and Double), Dressers, Kitchen Tables & Chairs, Sofas, Recliners, Coffee & End Tables, Small Desks and Lamps
Kitchenware — Dishes, Glasses, Pots & Pans, Silverware, Cooking Utensils, Baking Pans & Casserole Dishes, Toasters, Coffee Makers, Mixers, Blenders and Microwave Ovens
Basic Household Items — Sheets, Blankets, Towels, Sleeping Pillows, Alarm Clocks, Fans, Space Heaters, Mops, Brooms & Vacuum Cleaners, Irons, Telephones and Wastebaskets
We do not take:
Sectionals or hide-a-beds, large desks, baby items or baby furniture, wood bed frames, console televisions, large appliances, exercise equipment, clothing, or food. Please click here for a list of other non-profit agencies that may need these goods.
Notes About Donating Goods:
- We help individuals and families moving into small living spaces – no extra large or heavy items, please.
- Items should be clean and ready to use.
- Families need twin, double and queen beds and rarely have room for a king bed.
- Sofas and armchairs are our most frequently donated items. Therefore, we must screen carefully. Upholstery must be clean, with no rips or tears.
- We cannot accept console TVs (a TV in a furniture case).
- For donation pick-ups, please have items in your garage, driveway or close to the door so that our drivers can load quickly.