Shop ’til you drop – and feel good when you’re done.
The Estate Store has tons of great vintage, antique and contemporary furniture and thrifty home goods that are sure to be the perfect addition to your home.
Plus, all Estate Store sales directly support our mission, so you’ll feel good knowing your purchase helps furnish homes for local families. Win-win!
If you have high value items you would like to donate, please click here.
Sign up for our Estate Store e-news!
Estate Store, Portland
Estate Store, Portland
Check out our latest arrivals!
Don’t Miss Our Monthly Sales!
At both our Portland and Tualatin Locations
ALL YELLOW TAGS
Every First Saturday
Last full week of every month
EVERYTHING IN STORE!
Every Third Thursday
Donate to the Estate Store
Do you have unique furniture that you’re looking to donate? Or just want some extra space? Consider donating to the Estate Store. We’re always on the lookout for interesting antiques, artwork, china, jewelry, etc. A donation to us turns into a donation to families in need.
If you’re interested in donating, please review our list of accepted items here:
Unique, Vintage, Antique Furnishings, Collectibles, Oddities
If you have unique or collectible items, they might be a great fit for our Estate Store. Please review the list of items here, then fill out the below Estate Store Donation Form. All items must be approved by our Estate Store team prior to donating.
Yes, Upon Approval
- Albums, Books, CD's, DVD's
- Art (paintings, prints, pottery, glass, etc)
- Glassware (sets)- Antique, Collectible, Crystal (pre-1980s)
- Fine China (complete sets of 6+ place settings – no damage, no tea sets)
- Décor (vintage, collectible or unique only i.e. tiki, MCM)
- Desks (under 48" long)
- Gold, Silver, Platinum
- Holiday Decor/Items (vintage only)
- Musical Instruments
- Pianos (baby grand only)
- Rugs (clean, free of damage); no larger than 10ft x 12ft
- Sectional Sofas
- Sporting Goods
- Steamer Trunks (flat top only)
- Stoneware/Earthen Dinnerware (complete sets of 4+ place settings)
- Items of unique interest & significant value that may not be on our list
No Thank You
- Bed Frames
- China Hutches
- Console Stereos
- Entertainment Centers
- Grandfather/Grandmother Clocks
- Glasstop Tables
- Hardwire Lighting
- Glassware/Stemware/Barware (after 1980's)
Check out our Alternative Resources Guide for other options!
Then please fill out the following form:
Please note: Our coordinator’s office hours are Wednesday-Saturday 9 am-5 pm. We will respond to requests during those hours and appreciate your patience. Thank you!
This is a great way to support environmental recycling and a way for the larger community to be partners in sharing our common possessions. The connections you offer are a valuable resource to the whole community.Linda