Update: Community Warehouse delivery service will be returning on Monday, June 4.
You are now able to schedule deliveries using our updated form.
Click Here For Full Details
Greetings, Case Managers
Community Warehouse is pleased to announce that we will resume our in-house delivery service June 4. We’ll begin taking delivery appointment requests as of May 15.
We are introducing a new Delivery Request Form that will help streamline the scheduling process, improve communication with case managers and support our delivery staff.
Instead of emailing or calling us to request delivery service, you can use this form to request delivery service.
A few other changes to be aware of:
- We’ll require a ZIP code for the at the time of
- Client appointments will be scheduled by our staff at either the Portland or Tualatin location based on the ZIP code of delivery (though some ZIP codes can be serviced by either location).
- Scheduling the appointment at the closest location to the delivery will allow our team adequate time to complete 3 deliveries per day.
- Once a delivery request has been approved, we ask case managers confirm the appointment dates/times within 1 business day.
Things that are not changing:
- If you submit a Delivery Request Form, you won’t use the online schedule for the client appointment. Our staff will respond to you with both an appointment and delivery time.
- Cost: the fee for delivery services is $250, the access fee for the appointment is $75 for a total of $325.
- Community Warehouse will ensure our staff
receiveongoing training to deliveryexcellent client services (including trauma-informed care, racial equity, and working with survivors of domestic violence).
As we implement these changes to our delivery process, we recognize we won’t be able to meet the delivery needs
- Supportive Services
- Smooth Move
- 2 Brothers Moving
As always, we welcome your questions and your feedback. Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Lastly, thank you all for your patience and partnership as Community Warehouse improves our services and for us the excellent work you do.
Mich Nelson, Program Director
If you’re a Case Manager or Agency looking for assistance, you’ve come to the right place. We’re here to provide your clients with the furnishings they need to create a more comfortable, functional home. We accept referrals from client advocates, social service agencies, and nonprofits, too.
Through our partnerships with 200 social services agencies in the greater Portland area, we furnish homes for more than 7,000 individuals and families each year.
STEP 1: Attend a Case Manager Orientation
It’s your chance to check out the Warehouse, ask any questions, and learn what we need from you to ensure all of your clients have a quality experience. All orientations are short and sweet from 9:30 –
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Thursday, June 21, 2018
Thursday, July 19, 2018
Thursday, May 3, 2018
Thursday, June 7, 2018
Thursday, July 5, 2018
STEP 2: Schedule Appointments to Visit the Warehouse With Your Clients
If you do not need Community Warehouse’s delivery
If you would like to use our $250 delivery service, do not use the online scheduler, please click here to complete and submit a Delivery Request Form. Our team will respond to you with an appointment day and time.
STEP 3: Pay for an Appointment
STEP 4: Show Up With Your Client (and pick out their home goods!)
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page for answers.
View Our List of Partner Agencies
Arabic Christian Church
FITS Prison Ministry
Young Men of Awareness
Share Your Story
Did we make a difference in your life, or in the life of your client? Share your story below! Your message might inspire a neighbor to donate their bed, or could inform others that help is out there. We’re all in this humanity thing together – let’s make it easier for one another.