If you or someone you know is in need of furniture or household goods, we’re here to help.
How do I receive furnishings?
1. You must be referred by one of our partner agencies.
2. If you have a Case Manager or are receiving support from an agency, they must follow the steps listed here. View our current list of partner agencies below.
Our Partner Agencies (click to expand list)
*This list is not exhaustive. Please contact your case manager or agency to see if they provide access to Community Warehouse.
Adventist Home Health
Adventist Health Options
Albina Head Start
Allied Health Services-Beaverton
Arabic Christian Church
Beaverton School District
Black Parent Initiative
Bradley Angle House
Bridges to Change
Cascadia Behavioral Health
Catholic Community Services
Central City Concern
Clackamas County – Mental Health
Clackamas County – Public Health
Clackamas County – Social Services
Clackamas County Children’s Commission
Clackamas County Probation and Parole
Clackamas Women’s Services
Clark County Health Department
Clark County Veterans Center
Community Development Corporation
Community of Hope
Community Services Northwest
Community Support Services
Community Vision Inc.
Council for the Homeless
Department of Human Services (DHS)
Department of Veteran Affairs
DHS Aging & People with Disabilities
DHS Child Welfare – Midtown
Domestic Violence Resource Center (DVRC)
El Programa Hispano Católico
Family Skill Builders
Good Neighbor Center
Greater New Hope
Gresham Child Welfare Office (NW)
Healthy Families of Clackamas County
Hillsboro School District
Hollywood Senior Center
Holy Trinity Catholic Church & Food Bank
Housing Authority of Portland
Independent Living Resources
Innovative Housing, Inc
Insights Teen Parent Services
Janus Youth Programs
Legacy Health Systems
Letty Owings Center
Lutheran Community Services
Mental Health Association of Oregon
Metropolitan Family Services
Morrison Child and Family Services
Mult. Co. Department of Community Justice
Mult. Co. County Domestic Violence Unit
Mult. Co. County Health Dept and Field Offices
Mult. Co. County Aging and Disability
Mult. Co. County Developmental Disabilities
Mult. Co. County Mental Health and Addictions
Mid County Health Center
Native American Youth and Family Center
New Avenues For Youth
New City Initiative
Northwest Family Services
Northwest Housing Alternatives
Northwest Pilot Project
OHSU – Oregon Health & Sciences University
Oregon Child Development Coalition
Oregon Commission for the Blind
Oregon Family Support Network
Portland Homeless Family Solutions
Portland Public School Programs
Portland Rescue Mission
Portland VA Medical Center
Portland VMAC-Vancouver Division
Portland Youth Builders
Rainbow Adult Living
Reach Community Development
Rolling Hills Church
Rose Community Development
Salvation Army – West Women’s Shelter
Self Enhancement Inc.
Sequoia Mental Health
The Mentor Network
Tigard-Tualatin Family Resource Center
Transitions for Women
Union Gospel Mission
Urban League of Portland
VA Medical Center
Virginia Garcia-Memorial Health Center
Washington County Department of Housing Services
Western Psychological Counseling Services
Westside Community Focus
Yamhill County Health & Human Services
YWCA of Greater Portland
What can I expect?
1. Your Agency or Case Manager will schedule a one hour appointment for you at one of our locations (Portland or Tualatin).
- Your Case Manager (or Agency representative) must attend your appointment. For families, we will allow one family member with the case manager into the furniture bank at the time of the appointment. Small children may accompany a parent during the appointment. If you need accommodations, please let us know.
2. When you arrive, you will be checked in at our front desk. Masks are encourage, but not required upon entering the building.
3. You will have one hour to select furniture and household goods. We have volunteers and staff available to help you.
- Most of the items at Community Warehouse are gently-used (not brand new). Furnishings that are typically available include mattresses, linens, pillows, blankets, pots & pans, dishes, silverware, dining tables/chairs, armchairs, sofas, dressers, end tables, shelves, lamps, and more. NOTE: Our inventory is based on donations. We may not always have everything, but we will do our best to get you the basic items you need!
4. Once you have selected your furnishings, there are two options to get them home:
- You or your partner agency can provide an owned vehicle at the time of the appointment. If you or your agency is providing a vehicle, it must be present at the time of appointment. Community Warehouse staff can assist with loading furniture into the vehicle.
- Please call these companies directly for pricing and fees. Community Warehouse does not partner directly with these moving companies and is not responsible for the services they provide.
Do I have to pay for services?
Share Your Story
Did we make a difference in your life, or in the life of someone you know? Share your story below! Your message might inspire a neighbor to donate their bed, or could inform others that help is out there. We’re all in this humanity thing together – let’s make it easier for one another.