CHAIR AFFAIR ARTISTS
Every spring, Community Warehouse hosts its annual Chair Affair event to raise critical mission funds.
At the heart of the event are brilliant, one-of-a-kind children’s chairs created by local artists. These chairs are displayed and sponsored by supporters of the main event– Chair Affair, then they are selected by children of families served at Community Warehouse.
Check out some fabulous photos below!
Check out this gallery showcasing the work of our 2022 Children’s Chair Artists!
Sign up to be a 2023 Children’s Chair Artist!
Children's Chair Artist Guidelines
- Repurpose an existing children’s chair, or start from scratch!
- Chairs ONLY (please no tables, benches, etc)
- Please use only child-safe materials
- Additional necessary safety precautions:
- Make sure your chair is functional & sturdy
- Create with non-toxic, Zero VOC, no odor paint
- Do not include any choking hazards or small, removable pieces
- No highchairs please
Thank you for helping us ensure chairs are safe and ready to give to families.
Interested in being a Children’s Chair artist for Chair Affair 2023? After reviewing the guidelines above, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you in the fall of 2022 to confirm your participation! You can email us with questions anytime or call 971.865.5284.
Children’s Chair Gallery
If these photos don’t make you smile, we’re not sure what will 🙂 Check out this wonderful gallery of images that capture children who took a small break (while picking out essential furnishings with their families) to select a very special, handcrafted chair to take home. What a surprise, and a delight!