Calling all group volunteers!
Are you looking for a hands-on, fun, meaningful team-building experience? Sign up for an on-site Dresser Build.
Clothing, underwear, socks and knick-knacks need a home, too. Dressers are consistently one our most-needed items. With The Dresser Project, we work to build dressers to meet the demand. Help give the simple gift of organization. We’re always looking for volunteers to help build dressers. Or, a monetary donation to The Dresser Fund ensures we always have enough dressers on hand.
– Great for corporate volunteer groups, schools, clubs, etc
– Two-hour shifts (morning, afternoon, or evening)
– Each shift can accommodate up to 12 volunteers
– Opportunities available 7 days per week
– Volunteers must be 16 years or older
Many deserving people in our community are striving to get back on their feet and create solid home foundations for themselves and their children. And yet, they can barely make ends meet. For these families, household furnishings can make a world of difference, and local furniture banks are the solution.Dunetchka Otero-Serrano